Monday, April 29, 2013

LET THE BLOGGING BEGIN

Hello Friends, My name is Deb Kirk-Franklin and I have the pleasure of owning 3 Sisters Needlework and Antiques. I have never blogged before and must thank my friend Carmon Sutton for urging and working on getting me into this century.

We are a full service needlework store in Knoxville, TN. We specialize in Samplers but have a little of everything and always are happy to take special orders, just give us a call. 3 Sisters carries some wonderful and unique antiques, primitives, jewelry and candles. I will be posting pictures very soon (as soon as I can figure it out). Please check back often, we will be ever changing!

Deb

5 comments:

Carmen Sutton said...

Yeah, can't wait to see pictures of stuff I need to buy!,,,

Bridget said...

Love the blog!

Anonymous said...

way to go Deb! can't wait to see
pictures, good luck with your blog.
I'am betting your gonna have fun.
Darlene North

Unknown said...

Love the blog!
http://www.perfectpicturelighting.com/antique-brass-lights-for-picture-frames.php

Suraj said...

Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.